Remove any nail polish and trim down natural nails. Wash hands thoroughly with soap. Buff the nail gently using the nail file and push back cuticles with the wooden stick. Wipe each nail using the alcohol wipe provided. Select correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order.
ADHESIVE TAB APPLICATION (Temporary Wear)
- Apply adhesive tab to artificial nail, press & smooth, peel off film.
- Align artificial nail with cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then each side.
GLUE APPLICATION (Up to 14 Day Wear)
- Apply a thin layer of glue to back of artificial nail.
- Apply a small dot of glue to natural nail.
- Align with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 15 seconds.
- Avoid contact with water for the first hour.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- Immediately wipe off excess glue if over-gluing occurs.
It is super simple to remove your LUXXI nails. To prevent nail damage please follow the removal steps below.
- Soak nails in warm soapy water for 10 minutes.
- Carefully lift the sides of the artificial nail and remove it fully. If the nail is still on strong, soak for another 2-3 minutes.
Do not rush the nail removal process. It is important to remove slowly to ensure you are not damaging your natural nails.